Monday, July 12, 2010

Eau Claire, WI | Phoenix Park

Last week, I had an amazing time hanging out with Jessica Sands Photography. We did something I don't always remember to do on my own; fun shooting. It really is creatively refreshing to GOYA and shoot for the love of it.



TUBING!!! {This is still something I have yet to try since moving up here! So on my to-do list!}






This building? I big puffy heart it. I'd love to wave my magic wand and have the first floor as a studio and the above levels as the most rad loft ever!




Looooooooove this one of Jessica!


Random self portraits in big shiny windows? Totally. Necessary. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION