Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rockford, IL Family Photographer | Our hearts are strong and our hearts are kind.

Oohhhhhh, this family was so much fun! I had a blast running around with the boys and could not get over just how much they adore their little brother. Throughout most of the session, they had a reassuring hand on him, hugged on him or simply looked over while they were playing perhaps to check that he was still watching their every move. And he was. Probably taking notes for a later date....ha!

And the love that this family has for each other is immeasurable. At the end, I climbed into my car and just smiled and couldn't wait to get home to my own kids. Family sessions definitely fill my heart and leave me with so much more. I love photographing the real connections and freezing that happy love for the family to enjoy for years to come. So, so real. And lovely.

Thanks so much again, Maricela! ♥ Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with me.












No comments:

Post a Comment

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION