Monday, October 4, 2010

Eau Claire Portrait Photographer | 92.9 Rock Chick • The Encore!

Brittany {the 92.9 Big Cheese Rock Chick } and I headed out to finish up the rest of her portrait session last week. I have to tell you, this was honestly as fun as it looks. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time and I think the photos show it was laid back and lovely. Thanks again, Brittany! You are fierce!











My absolute favorite, absolutely:


And and outtake from our adventure. I had to save it. This was snapped directly after I told Brittany that I almost laid in what looked to be the remnants of a squirrel. We'll never know for sure...


Much Love,
Kate

1 comment:

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION