Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eau Claire Photography | the random post.

So much of life, it seems to me, is determined by pure randomness.

Sidney Poitier

Warning: Randomness Ahead.

Last month, the movie "Yes Man" was on the channel I have a subscription to mostly for their summer programming... And despite my better judgment in regards to Jim Carrey films other than Eternal Sunshine, I watched it. Only because as I was flipping channels, I caught the scene where the woman is leading a photography running group. I snorted. Out loud. Thankfully, I was the only one in the room. And of course, the next time I took Samantha for one of our afternoon walks this past week, I took the camera...






{On a side note about the above image, I want to know if Jaycee + Travis are still together. Or if defacing public property in the name of lurve brings about a curse much like the Curse of the Love Sweater. Anyone in Eau Claire know Jaycee and Travis? E-mail me!}

I guess all rambling aside, it was nice to get out there and shoot when normally, I probably never would have brought my camera on our walk. And well, the snorting part of my story was pretty awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION