Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rockford, IL Family Photographer • More Love.

I couldn't not share these after I wrapped up the editing on this session. These, are what true love is all about and I get all swoon-y just looking at them. Her brothers love her and will always protect her. Her mama {and daddy too!} are so thankful for her. And here is this little beauty, surrounded by all of this love, everyday. ♥ heartmelt. Truly.





And this last one? My absolute favorite. Babylove. {and total mini-me, Tiff!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION