Friday, July 30, 2010

Rockford, IL Family Photographer | Familyish

I have yet another gorgeous {and they really are beyond gorgeous, you'll see!}family session to share today. ♥ This family is probably a little different than most behind the scenes, but they are there for each other through thick and thin. At the end of the day, that's really all that matters and the true definition of family to me.

Maria and Casey have appeared on my blog before, but this time they brought along Casey's daughter and her sister. Bliss. It's no secret, I loooove sessions that involve kids. They are so honest, open and willing to put themselves out there, more so than most adults. This quality really lets the session develop its own personality and makes it so much more fun for all involved.

Thank you, guys. I had an absolute blast going through these again when I got home and I hope you love them as much as I loved creating them. ♥ Perhaps I'll get to do this again sometime? Perhaps at a wedding someday? {Kidding, Casey. Sort of...}












1 comment:

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION