Monday, October 18, 2010

Eau Claire Engagement Photography | Annelise+Kyle

Ohhhhhhhhhh, loves, I can't even know where to begin with this post. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am *so* excited for my couples next year. This happens to be one of them.

Annelise+Kyle had me swooning from the word go. A custom ring, a hike in Yellowstone and a birthday present that will last their lifetime. These two souls absolutely adore each other. To the core. And I honestly can't wait to photograph their wedding next October. ♥

Congrats again, loves! I am so, so happy for you both and am looking forward to the second half of your engagement session!















Much Love,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I love these. How gorgeous, both the scenery and the couple!! I love them, love love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure but I think this is the first FULL ON engagement session I have seen of yours, and I want to see more...These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo swooning over these....AMAZING! Soooooooooooooo much so!

    ReplyDelete

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION