Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Personal Post | my heart is three.

It's no secret. Samantha is split directly from my soul. Anyone that knows our family will tell you as such. She is the child my parents were talking about when they said "I hope you have children just like you someday!!!!" all those times. And I wouldn't change it for the world. Yesterday, we celebrated three years of her and the laughter she continues to bring us.











{yesterday}






Happy third birthday, sweet girl.



Much Love.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. They make my heart ache with love and joy. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, shes priceless, Next time in Rockford please give us a call, kimi

    ReplyDelete

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

LIFE | LOVE | CONNECTION